By Sorista Vaught
Whenever you are planning a new construction project, it is a wise decision to bring the plans to your structural engineer. Structural engineers such as FECS will look over your plans with you to make sure that what you plan to build will be structurally sound. We advise optimal materials to use and make sure everything is up to code and best building practices. Should you need your building site checked over we will also be able to check it to be sure it is up to par. The following list is just a brief overview of what we do:
- Analyze the lay of the land and how drainage will impact your build.
- Map/survey property to determine boundaries and location of utilities.
- Understand the working of underground utilities such as gas, water and sewer as well as electric and assist our clients in optimum placement of buildings to take best advantage of where the lines are located.
- Properly map and oversee your connects should you need to cross streets or connect into a network of existing configurations.
- Inspect and oversee your project from inception to completion for a successful build.
So much of what goes into a successful build can be stuff not immediately seen or anticipated. At FECS we know what to look for to ensure your build goes smoothly. Should any unforeseen problems rear their ugly heads we can engineer a fix that will keep you on track with a solid plan. Our goal is to establish a successful long lasting structure that will serve you well for years to come. Call us today: 931-456-6071.